News Alerts
prev next

Meghalaya: House at Malki reduced to ashes

SHILLONG: A house in Malki was gutted in a major fire here on Saturday evening around 8 pm

Police said that as per preliminary report, the regulator was leaking and one of the occupants of the house lighted the gas which resulted in the disaster.

However, there were no injury to anyone in the incident. More than eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

According to police, there were four people living in the houses, adding they were also full of appreciation for the fire tenders who did a commendable job in dousing the fire in a very short time.

You might also like More from author

Comments

error: Content is protected !!